See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Latest Trends and Challenges in Digital Banking and Mobile Payments World
- New Disruptive Technologies
- Digital Experience and Customer Service
- Bank Transformation: The New Multi-Channel Reality
- Collaboration with FinTech
- PSD2 and Open Banking: Do You Understand the Risks?
- Security Risks and Challenges
9th Annual Digital Banking and Mobile Payments Summit connects key players and leading experts from the banking industry to discuss latest issues on the market. This event is designed to provide you with a remarkable opportunity to learn about prevailing frameworks and trends from experienced senior-level decision-makers, who will share their thoughts and learnings on topics regarding Open Banking, mobile banking, PSD2, digital transformation, new innovations and much more. This creates a unique opportunity to face their opinions, experience and moreover, to benchmark their know-how. Join us and be a part of an interactive conversation about the hottest topics regarding digital banking that banking executives are facing nowadays.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Digital Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Payments
- Corporate Payments
- Digital Wallets
- Emerging Payments
- Digital Experience
- Digital Engagement
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- Digital Business
- Open Banking (API)
28 April 2020 – 15.00 – 16.00
PSD2 and Open Banking
- How is regulation unlocking the potential of Open Banking
- Will PSD2 be the driver for a new era in Open Banking?
- What do we have to expect from the Open Banking scenario?
- Potential dangers of sharing data in Open Banking
- Is Open Banking less about technology and more about people?
28 April 2020 – 16:00 – 17:00
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Leveraging RPA technologies
- What are the current limitations for RPA technology and its implementation?
- How to optimise available technologies while considering the future potential for artificial intelligence
- Augmented intelligence vs. artificial intelligence
- What is the potential impact for organisations as RPA technology develops, including how this may affect jobs and the workforce?