See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Patient-centric approaches to proactive safety and risk management
- Counterfeit of pharmaceutical products
- Inspection readiness – How to get ready for an inspection?
- Safety evaluation and understanding of the safety profile of a medicine
- Is PIL the best way to communicate risk to patients?
- Increasing QPPV requirements – Maintenance and expansion of a Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF)
- The value of direct patient reporting in pharmacovigilance and the inclusion of patients in the decision-making process & Health Literacy
No doubt that the aim of every pharmaceutical company and public, in general, is to have a strong, transparent and proactive pharmacovigilance system. Patient safety depends not only on safe products but also on the appropriate use of these products after they are approved for the market. That is why the right risk communication to the public is crucial. The world is moving quickly and so is pharmacovigilance – new technologies and trends are coming with many benefits but threats as well. The pharmaceutical industry has now a clear goal – to understand the patient and to have individual approach to the patients – this is reflected in pharmacovigilance as well.
The 7th Annual Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit will be the right place to meet the best pharmacovigilance experts from the top pharma companies worldwide, who will share their know-how and latest case studies. All the pharmaceutical professionals are invited to join this business conference and learn the newest trends in pharmacovigilance. The main topics of this international pharmaceutical meeting are proactive safety, inspection readiness, counterfeiting of pharmaceutical products, digitalisation and social media, safety evaluation, the increasing requirements for QPPVs and many others.
This exclusive risk management and pharmacovigilance event will definitely provide you with lessons learned and give you valuable tips shared by senior-level decision-makers. You will also benefit from remarkable networking opportunities due to limited seats of this business meeting. Do not hesitate and book the dates 8-10 September 2020 for this inspiring risk management and pharmacovigilance conference in Vienna!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Drug Safety
- Safety & Risk Management
- Signal Detection
- Benefit-Risk Assessment
- Safety Evaluation
- Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance
- PV Governance
- Safety Surveillance
- Pharmacovigilance Operations
- PV Inspection and Audit Readiness
- Patient Support Programmes
- Market Research Programmes
- Clinical Safety
- Medical Safety
- Medical Information
- Quality Assurance, Pharmacovigilance
9 September 2020 – 15.00 – 17.00
New Technologies, Digitalisation and Data Management
- Data integrity and quality of pharmacovigilance systems
- Current challenges and experience with drug safety technology, infrastructure and systems: Safety Database Updates, E2B R3; e-Reporting worldwide, automation in case management
- Proactive monitoring – Taking a more proactive approach to social media monitoring
- Large data volumes – How to manage data sets for the creation of more effective safety strategies?
- Artificial intelligence – Using AI to directly interact with patients and better manage drug benefits and risks
Risk Minimisation and Benefit-Risk Assessment
- Measuring effectiveness – Mitigating the lack of post-marketing information and reported changes through the procurement and analysis of “spontaneous data”
- Approaches to determine the effectiveness of risk minimisation
- How to become benefit experts? The struggles of analysing complex data from different sources with highly variable quality
- How to communicate the risk to the patient?
- How can benefit-risk assessment be used in regulatory decision-making?